Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just my thoughts

Its about 14 days now that i last wrote here... i have broken that word of writing daily... but then i think it is better writing intermittently than not writing at all.

I have been very sober for the better part of today... in fact i ahve even refused to fast, not because i dont feel like, but beacuse i am not happy, what's the point when i know half the time i am thinking of cracking someone's head?

I now know the true meaning of looking before leaping. i dont even get it but really i am not diving into that... i am just going to keep tracj of my activities and plans, so that should anything happen to me, i have a witness that i have passed through here.

overninght i think xmas 2007 (not sure which day now) i got this very serious impression that i should forge ahead with my dream of opening a garage... i am glad i have done something about it! I am happy for myself... i have commissioned someone to prepare a bankable package for me... for the full blown thing... i believe the hand of God is in it and i will succees. Well it's still a long way from done, but i trust God will be favorable to me.

The other project is my NGO... i honestly think that is for a later part of my life... though i a going to start preparing towards it now. but then easy does it.

A thought just crossed my mind now, but then waht for?
I will enjoy my life o jare... the only thing i want to do now is open a pension account for myself. I will give a standing order to the bank to pay into the account on a monthly basis.... and then maybe svaings...

i have to roll... this isnt all i have to say... but no time!
tata!

No comments: